We are hearing from so many YMCAs across the world who are organising running events to be part of this year’s World Challenge.
From Peru to Scotland, from Australia to Ireland, you don’t want to miss it. Don’t forget there are many rewards to be won and we will show the biggest and best events at the World Council also.
Here’s 3 things to remember about what to do:
– Before the event
– On the day
– After the event
1. BEFORE YOUR EVENT
– Use the free resources available CLICK HERE
** don’t forget the global promotional video HERE
– Use the hashtag #ymcachallenge
2. ON THE DAY
– Send photos and videos to: email@example.com.
All these photos will appear on our Flickr Stream and we will display a selection on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
– Post photos on your social media accounts … using #ymcachallenge. This will give a massive visibility of our activities all over the world.
– Send the number of people and their combined distance to firstname.lastname@example.org
(You can use Report Form 1–available HERE. Please do this by June 11th latest)
– Follow the event on World YMCA social media at:
3. AFTER THE EVENT
Complete the post-event evaluation and send to email@example.com.
(Use Report Form 2 – available HERE.
Please do this by June 30th latest
Questions? Just ask :
Time for me to continue my training! Run well!
Johan Vilhelm Eltvik, Secretary General
And watch our YMCA World Challenge video 2018: