I am delighted to announce that registration for the 19th World YMCA World Council is now open
The YMCA Movement and friends are invited to join together from 8-14 July 2018 in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
I encourage you to watch this 60 second video announcement
TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Hosted by World YMCA
2. Dates July 8-14th, 2018 (arrive Sunday 8th for late afternoon start, depart after lunch Saturday 14th July)
4. Theme Youth Empowerment 4 Good
5. Program Includes devotions, ceremonies, governance, group sessions, learning inputs, excursions and more
6. Package Includes accommodation, meals, airport transfers & conference fee
7. Visas 52 countries exempt, 19 available on arrival (click here for Details)
8. Pricing Early bird pricing available until end January 2018.
9. Pre event: The World Mission Network will hold their Conference in Chiang Mai immediately prior to the World Council.
10. Post event: Tours of Chiang Mai and surrounding areas are available at additional cost and organised by Chiang Mai YMCA.
R E G I S T R A T I O N
From 1st September, 2017 register at worldcouncil.ymca.int – CLICK HERE
An early-bird registration offer with beneficial pricing lower than the standard registration fees is available until the 31st January 2018.
National Movements are able to block book now by using the password supplied to their coordinator.
This will be an important moment in the YMCAs history and I encourage as many staff and volunteers as possible to join us in Chiang Mai next July.
Please share this information within your YMCA widely.
See you in Chiang Mai!
Rev. Johan Vilhelm Eltvik, Secretary General