Job Opening at World YMCA – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
July 2nd 2019
**Interested candidates please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for office executives. They should be well-organized, flexible, and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf. Solid project management experience required and be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations. Fluent in English and French speaking desired. The right candidte will be mission-driven, an excellent communicator and team player.
* Calendar management for executives
* Preparing expense claim forms and travel planning
* Aid executive in preparing for meetings
* Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
* Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
* Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Please do not call the office or the hiring manager.